Concept report ready for ENGAGE.EU Work Integrated Learning Program (WIL)
ENGAGE.EU WIL is a professional learning program for practitioners that can be implemented at the ENGAGE.EU partner institutions. This program has as a goal to enable practitioners to learn about and develop innovative and feasible solutions to resolve societal challenges. The foundation of the learning content of WIL program centers on what ENGAGE.EU defined as “innopreneurship”: innovation-based value creation for the society at large.
The target audience of the WIL program are adult learners at all levels of the organization (e.g., recent alumni, mid-career professionals). The program consists of two parts:
- Modular, stackable microcredentials
- Topics: entrepreneurship & innovation, sustainability, understanding societies, SDGs
- Online, in English, co-developed/guest lectures
- Intensive one-week boot camp
- Using methods from the input part to work on specific challenges
- Combining theory and practice from own work environment
- Taking place locally
Learners will have the opportunity to learn concepts and methods, as well as work on real-life societal challenges brought in by ENGAGE.EU associate partners.
Currently, final preparation of three pilots are happening:
- Responsible leadership and sustainable innovation – WU Vienna and TIAS Tilburg
- Sustainable Business Models and Managing social transition – NHH and Toulouse
- Junior faculty executive training program – TIAS Tilburg (for all non-executive teaching faculty)
Following the pilots, the program will be evaluated. Final rollouts will happen in 2023 at all partner institutions. If you are interested in knowing more about Work Integrated Learning programs, reach out to your local ENGAGE.EU university.