ENGAGE.EU Work Integrated Learning
Are you interested in lifelong learning, want to act socially engaged, and bring about change in your organization? Try our Work Integrated Learning Program. An open and inclusive educational offering targeting practitioners and entrepreneurs working in contexts sensitive to challenges related to innovation and/or sustainable development. It is possible to earn portable certificates and ECTS points, learn and apply design thinking, participate in Labs and Spaces, go on bootcamps, and in some pilots participants earn credits that they can transfer and use in other MBA or EMBA.
The program consists of intensive courses designed around one topic. They’re developed and delivered by one or more ENGAGE.EU partner universities. These modules are pilots to implement and test the program. Each pilot has a specific format and includes a variety of activities that are organized around two main types of phases:
Input phase: online courses (combining synchronous and asynchronous components) that provide participants with relevant knowledge, tools, and methods to tackle societal challenges.
Implementation phase: in-person bootcamps taking place as workshops at the campuses of our partner institutions, where participants apply the knowledge, tools, and methods delivered in the input phase to collaboratively address real-life societal challenges sponsored by ENGAGE.EU stakeholders (e.g., not-for-profit or non-governmental organization, municipalities or cities, industry clusters).
All pilots will start in the fall semester 2022.
- Hosting institution(s): WU Vienna University of Economics and Business and TIAS Business School, Tilburg University
- Topic: Responsible leadership and sustainable innovation in a global environment
- Target group: Mid-career professionals working on junior or senior management levels
- Hosting institution(s): NHH Norwegian School of Economics and Université Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Topic: The issue of sustainability and sustainable development from a business (micro-level) as well as societal (macro-level) perspective. Learn more here.
- Target group: Practitioners from contexts facing sustainability and innovation challenges, such as industry clusters, social entrepreneurs, managers in the private, public, and voluntary sectors, analysts, consultants, advisors, and board members.
- Hosting institution(s): University of Mannheim
- Topic: Entrepreneurship and innopreneurship for cultural workers and innovative cooperation between the cultural and other sectors
- Target group: Free-lance practitioners, cultural entrepreneurs, employees in cultural institutions and museums.
- Hosting institution(s): Luiss Business School, Luiss University.
- Topic: International intensive module in leadership
- Target group: Learners at the executive programs offered at the Luiss Business School campuses in Rome, Milan, Belluno and Amsterdam
- Hosting institution(s): TIAS Business School, Tilburg University in colaboration with other ENGAGE.EU partner institutions
- Topic: Equipping faculty, lecturers and trainers with the tools and attitude to confidently teach an executive education while at the same time focusing on embedding SDG’s in their teaching
- Target group: Faculty from ENGAGE.EU partner universities with no or little experience but a desire to teach in executive education programs
Find out more about the pilot here.