February saw the formation of ENGAGE.EU’s Board of Learners (BoL). The Board will represent the interests of our learners’ group, which consists of over 100K students, alumni/ae, and lifelong learners.
Here, each member institution has a delegation of two representatives, which amounts to a total of 14 BoL members. One BoL member holds a seat on ENGAGE.EU’s Governing Board, and two further members take part in the Executive Committee.
Marco Rupp (Political Science, University of Mannheim) was elected Chair of the Board of Learners. Marco has been closely involved with ENGAGE.EU right from the project’s start:
I am really happy it has now become reality. I have great confidence looking towards the new tasks ahead of me.Marco Rupp, BoL Chair
The BoL’s core focus will be improving the European studying and learning experience for everyone. Here is how the whole team looks like:
- Marco Rupp, University of Mannheim (member; Chair, Executive Commitee)
- Sandro Mochan, University of Mannheim (member; Governing Board)
- Martina Ernst, WU Vienna (member)
- Johannes Matzer, WU Vienna (member)
- Ilaria Barale, LUISS (member)
- Giovanni Cresta, LUISS (member)
- Martina Demirova, UNWE Sofia (member)
- Aleksander Dorohin, UNWE Sofia (member; Executive Committee)
- Demi Schaap, Tilburg University (member)
- William Duke, Tilburg University (member; Vice-Chair)
- Camille Vidal, Université Toulouse 1 Capitole (member)
- Thomas Martin Di-michele, Université Toulouse 1 Capitole (member)
- Joachim Knudtsen Indrevik, NHH Bergen (member)
- Hanna Vetle Olsen, NHH Bergen (member)
Best of luck to all newly elected members! Stay tuned for details as we finalise the formation of ENGAGE.EU’s governance structures in their entirety.